Friday, July 30, 2010

Question Answers

Dear Sheila,
Why do i keep attracting painful relationships? Every guy i date ends up hurting me. There may be a reason for this repeated pattern. When will I meet the right guy? How do I keep the painful relationships away. and Why me??

Anuradha( name changed)

Hi Anuradha,
Im in the process of writing your answer. Meanwhile Id suggest you read the post on toxic relationships and the school of life.
There may be a few answers there.
My reply will then make more sense to you.

Love and Light,
Sheila Bajaj

www.sheilabajaj.com


Hi Anu,

When we go through painful relationships, and get hurt we have bruises within us that need to heal..
I simply compare that to being at a level 3 and taking an elevator to a lower level.
now after this pain u get into one more painful experience and go few floors lower.
After going througha series of painful friendships and relationships you are probably at level -3 or -5.

When your at a low level of existence you will attract lower vibrations..
When you are not yet healed you are sending pain vibes and thats the reason your attracting more pain into your life.

The key to break this pattern is to let the old wounds heal..
You are carrying baggage and triggers from the past that arent allowing you to attract abundance joy and love.
Once you are healed, thats what you will radiate and thats what you will attract.

What really happens is slowly the healing takes you from -5 to level 12. And thats where the right man will be waiting for you.
because deep down you are a level 12..

Healing can be achived through several techniques..
Reiki, Pranayama, meditation, Pranic Healing, and Imvussa Meditation.
These are just some techniques from the many avaialble..

I wish you love and happiness.

Love and Light
Sheila Bajaj.

For others who would like to post their questions, this section is not for taror or psychic reading.
This is a wisdom column, where I meditate on the question and post the answer.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are two parts of the problem. One is your karmic doing which is not getting you to meet the right person, other is the psychological, where you MAY be falling from one relationship to other as you are getting into dependency cycle. Best thing to do is to wait for a while before getting into new relation. Get to know the person well. Also to analyse your own fears and how they affect the relation. Do not commit to a relation is a simple solution. Start loving yourself so that you are sure that you do not need external affirmation of your well being in a relationship. Regarding Karmic aspect, Sheila will tell you best. Best wishes

Anonymous said...

Wonderful reply by Sheela. She writes that you are releasing pain vibes and secondly you are not attracting love and joy. Exactly. You need to understand that there exists a field of intention that passes between all of us while we do mundane activities everyday. When we align our desires and intention in the righrt direction, this energy sets up our lives in such ways that we attract wins, success and positive accomplishments.
You may like to refer to one book by Dr Wayne Dyer "Power of intention". He writes in lot of detail about positive thinking and attracting love in your life. Sheela has also written somewhere before in this blog about Intentions. I will suggest, meet Sheela and you may understand more about breaking patterns and establish right directions. Best wishes

Anonymous said...

hi, sheela m sonali i really m triying to get in touch vd you if you can contact me asap or mail me personally it ll be great cno.9986222277 and my id is sonali.22.lohia@gmail.com. i have been hearing you on radio indigo and so have few queries want to meet you in personal m based in bangalore. hope to hear from you soon.

Anonymous said...

dear sheila,ur way of helping understand things is great!
would like u to help me as well..
my problem is very similar to anuradha's.
please guide me.
my name is shweta and dob is 23/07/1986.
i feel used all the time and once ppl dont need me anymore start sayin things like i am a psyco and mentally instable.
i always get only pain in all my relationships.
this thing makes me want to kill myself.
i desperately need ur help.please revert back.

regards
shweta.

VISHAL V DESHPANDE said...

Dear Sheila,

I am in relation with a girl since 5 years now and it always feels right to make her a part of my life ahead. I belong to a Brahmin family and she is an SC. Honestly, I believe in one god (universe) n all of us their children. But this theory seems to make my parents believe I am giving up on them by choosing that girl. It has been over 6 months now since that harmony is lost at home. I want them to believe that the girl I chose is good and one does not have to judge a person based on their caste or looks. But they are extremely orthodox and adamant about caste and are asking me choose between them or the girl.

I have tried talking to them softly. I am hating for having born in a brahmin community. I am just 25 and into my first job for just 2 months now! I am neither performing great at work (again the fights at home are the reason) nor is my social life at home stable.

But the girl I love still sticks with me and says, "we will have our time."

I seem to have lost the colours of life.

Unknown said...

theisisschoolofwisdom@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Amazing and useful article. Thanks for posting this. It’s useful and useful. Keep up the excellent....


Tarot Card Reading in bangalore

Unknown said...

hi there. awesome website. you have distributed useful details. keep up the excellent work! this weblog is really exciting and gives excellent details.

Tarot Card Reading in bangalore

Unknown said...

Awesome and useful content. Thanks for publishing this. It’s useful and useful. Keep up the fantastic....


pranic healing in bangalore

Unknown said...

Hi Sheela, Please help me..

DOB is 16/05/1980

My Name Vijaya Prasad (no Middle Name)
Surname Jonnalagadda

Please let me know what are my numbers.

I have many problems at family end. Mainly around MY SON.

Name Karthikeya
Surname Jonnalagadda
DOB 20/02/2005

and My Wife

Name Srujana

DOB 29/09/1981

Please please help me to understand my life better..

Sailaja said...

Dear Sheila,
My name is Sailaja, (DOB: Feb 08, 1981) I could not stabelize my career yet even in love life. Right now i am in a relationship with a guy, and i do not want to lose him. Do I need to add any letter in my name for that? Give me any suggestions for my career as well as my personal life enhancement. Looking forward for your reply.

Thank you.