Sunday, August 10, 2008

TAROT GUIDANCE BY SHEELA BAJAJ

THE WEEK OF ACTION

ARIES

The week ahead urges all arians to make decisions and be in action. New ventures need to begin, with or without anyone’s support. Start putting in action into whatever you have been postponing in the past few months or weeks. Success and recognition will be the motivator ultimately. A good time to invest in property.

Advice- Wear red as much as you can and wear a purified iron tiger eye stone.

TAURUS

Motivations will be low in the week ahead. Push yourself to be adventurous. Some of you will make considerable progress towards mid week. Finances will deplete. Relationships will take a toll on you. You will need to take a stand on whatever you believe in. Travel is on the cards. Advice- Keep a Jupiter yantra with you at all times. Keep an energized tourmaline rock at the entrance of the house.

GEMINI

The energies of the wheel of fortune urges all gemini’s to be prepared for a roller coaster ride. Things will work in your favor and your career will take you on an all time high. Spend time with friends and family. A close friend will emotionally connect with you.
Be receptive to emotional fulfillment. A new relationship is on the cards.

Advice- An idol of a phoenix( cleansed idol) must be kept in the south corner or your house.

CANCER

Cancerians are going to be on cloud nine in the week ahead. Support will come from all sides. You will feel yourself receiving attention from everyone in the week ahead. Those of you planning a baby will get some good news. Money may get stuck in business. Travel is on the cards, but this time it will be for pleasure.

Advice- Spend quality time with family. Be expressive.

LEO

Postponement is on the cards with new projects. Some of you will feel exhaustion trying to prove yourself at the workplace. People around you will feel jealous and envious. Stay focused on plans made in the past. An argument or difference of opinion may arise in a relationship. Advice- Don’t postpone decisions. Make an effort to break ice if a cold war persists.

VIRGO

You will be the cause of someone being depressed in the week ahead. Some of you will hurt someone around you with lack of reciprocation. Be sensitive to emotions and do something special for a loved one. Start planning a strategy for the future. You may have small financial troubles. Advice- Plan ahead of time. Keep abundance attractor crystals in your cash box.

LIBRA

You will find yourself being pulled in two different directions in the week ahead. Your responsibilities will burden you to a large extent. Friends will support you emotionally. A new job offer will come your way. No concrete change or transition on the cards. Don’t take important decisions. Advice- Keep a picture of a phoenix rising from ashes in the south corner of your office for career luck and recognition.

SCORPIO

The week ahead you will see people around you behave strangely. Lots of unexpected events will confuse and surprise you. This period can give rise to misunderstandings and fights. There will be clashes of ideas at the work place are likely. People in management positions will be stressed out completely. Advice- Don’t allow any important events to happen in the week ahead. Stay away from forming permanent opinions.

SAGGITARIUS

A new relationship is on the cards for people who have been searching for their soul mate. You will find yourself getting very attracted to someone and this could turn into a serious committed relationship. At the work front you will face a challenge or evaluation.

Advice- Be alert and stay on top of things during this period. One mistake could cost you heavily.

CAPRICORN

You will find several answers to your questions in the week ahead. The path of your life gets clearer and more defined. Dreams are showing you signs of fulfillment. A new direction career wise and a new relationship is on the cards. Long term commitment maybe essential for all Capricorns at this time.

Advice- Stay optimistic and be open to a new relationship. Be expressive with your feelings.

AQUARIUS

A new path has been paved out for Aquarians. A rebirthing process is what you have gone through and now you are either feeling anxious or impatient. Peace will emerge at the end of this period. Some of you will feel an emotional void.

Advice- focus on the career. Those of you in jobs must channel extra energy in a new venture. Business can prove to be lucky. Wear a Jupiter yantra for career luck.

PISCES

An emotional breakthrough is on the cards for all Pisceans. You will find yourself breaking free from dependency or being tied down. People around you will support your intentions. Focus on you health. Emotional and mental health need balance. You may be battling with too many choices in front of you.

Advice- Don’t cheat yourself. Live in line with your truth and who you are. Follow your heart and your dreams.

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sheela

I can't do without tarot tell and I dont know whats happened but they dont show it at 7.30 on headlines today anymore. Where can one find your daily advise???? God bless you!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Sheelaji,

Where are you? We miss your show tarot tell on tv. Why has it stopped. I want to see on tv again. How do we get in touch with you. I miss your daily guidance. It had so much depth unlike the other shows. Please come back on tv.
You fan
Missika

Anonymous said...

Hello Ms Sheela Bajaj,
I am truly amazed at the accuracy of your readings. I have been following your show and have followed lots of your tips. Thank you for the guidance you give the lost souls searching for direction. I have been a sceptic about the tarot. And there will be many more of them all over. But the warmth and spirituality that I see in your eyes is what can heal a troubled mind. Why doesnt your show come on Headlines Today. It was the most sensible show of all astro shows around. They should atleast put it on sat and sunday. Thank you for great value you have given us every morning.But its hard to catch the show everyday. Love and blessings.
Deepti.

wonderazed said...

Hello Sheela,
I hope ur doing well and ur move to Bangalore went off well.I am wondering when to catch ur show since tarot tell isnt on air everyday at 7:30..has the time changed or the show is off for now? pls let us all know!
tkcr!

Anonymous said...

We all are waiting to see you back on television.
Please come back, and let all your fans know which channel your on.
Love always from your fans,
Anushka.

Anonymous said...

Yes yes yes. Sheela Bajaj on tv was the best ever. You talk so well. Do you teach?

Anonymous said...

The article on times of india was really good.
CHEERS

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheela,
how am i suppose to get in touch with you can U please guide,I need Help Desperately
lemme knw thanks

Anonymous said...

dear mam,
i Manjit kaur 16/3/82 Birth place in Dubai i want to know about my study.
I want to become teacher but my marks , not good pls help me.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheela,
Your predictions on headlines today were very accurate when you predicted my daughter's marriage last year. Thanks a lot. I really miss your morning program. Please let me know about my son's future. He has got a delayed job offer (July 2010) and is also planning to study abroad. He has been trying for other jobs but with no success. Will he be successful in the future and will he go abroad for his studies? His dob is 10-05-2010, born in Bangalore at 6.40 am. His name is Rohit.
Thanks.
Regards,
Sheila

Sheila said...

Hi Sheela,
I hope you answer my question on your blog.
Looking forward to your reply.
Regards
Sheila

Anonymous said...

Questions are guaranteed in life;
Answers aren't.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheela,

Just a few thoughts from your end. My DOB is 18.11.1970 and for the past three-fours years there has been uneasy upheavals at home with my wife/parents, weak job prospects and uncertainty.

Any suggestions to overcome this will be of great help.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheela..

Am Anjali..am doing my MCA in B'lore... heard U on radio 91.9 fm somedays back... i would like to ask u abt my career n abt my relationships..
my b'day is on 12th march 1987.
Will be waiting for ur response...
tc[:)]

ashwini said...

Hii sheila ji
I am Ashwini Devi N.S
i want to knw my education and job my dob is 22/7/1984
and me and my Husband planning to settle in Abroad is it possible?plz reply will be waiting for ur response

Thank u
Ashwini

Unknown said...

hi sheela ,
em ravi n wnt to knw abt ma sunsign;
ma dob is 24sep1989
thnks
ravi

Anonymous said...

hi sheelaji,greetings to u.the relationship with a man whom i fell in love very late in my life is often breaking.he has beenn my love,strength,my angel,n we both accepted each other willingly as husband n wife,tho we dont live together.will it end or will it comeback again.kindly advice.
love n blessings

Anonymous said...

dear m'am
i heard u on a radio show and since then i was thinking to contact u ,
i have completed my bachelors in computers and utterly confused to what do next can you suggest me a carrier or further studies which is best for me , my D.O.B is 25 JAN 1987. time 9:24pm.
i was also thinking to switch over from IT.
m'am ill b really very thankful if u help me out.
thanking you
p.s please provide some remedies so i can boost up my personal and professional life

Pari said...

Happy Morning Dear Sheila i alway listen to you on the radio but never got a chance to Talk to you soo i am Mail you,
1. My Name is c. Parimala Raju
2. DOB is 26th of Dec 1983

I want to knw whats hold me for the future, and will i be able to get back to the states(USA) with my kids Kndly reply me

My EMail Id- pari.raju2@gmail.com


Thank you
pari.

kiran said...

Hi,
My Name is Kiran Kumar S
My DOB is 20-09-1979
I would like to know about my marriage. I have been looking for my bride for the past one year.
please do respond.

swati said...

myself swati.working in IT sector.i am in love relation.I want to know about my love life.I want to contact u personlly.how should i contact u?

Unknown said...

HI,Sheela
myself diwan shilpa, dob 13/12/1988,timinggs 8:45pm, im from bangalore.
im trying for ms from past 6 months but im not able to do well in exams,
but i do work hard i dnnno wats wrong with me, can you please suggest and i wanna know my future.

Unknown said...

HI,Sheela
myself diwan shilpa, dob 13/12/1988,timinggs 8:45pm, im from bangalore.
im trying for ms from past 6 months but im not able to do well in exams,
but i do work hard i dnnno wats wrong with me, can you please suggest and i wanna know my future.

Anonymous said...

Dear Sheela madam,

i am writing first time and i dont know when can you answer this,

my name is ADITHYA KABBAL, DOB: 25-01-1985,
here is my question,
i am going through very hard phase of life now losing confidence, becoming anxious, worried all the time and lot many more. some times i kind think about taking wrong steps but i am holding myself, but iam breaking at the same time.

kindly let me what is happening please give me solution at the earliest.

i am an interior designer and i want to become very good designer in my life. this is the only dream of mine, trust me no relationship ideas or anything else, want to achieve the dream of my life,. kindly help. looking forward for your response.

thanks and regards
Adithya Kabbal M.S.
adithyakabbal@gmail.com

Sandeep Mc said...

Hi Sheela..

Am Sandeep..I did BE Computer science. heard U on radio 91.9 fm somedays back... i would like to ask u abt my career n abt my higher studies
my b'day is on 22nd Jan 1988.
Will be waiting for ur response...

Sandeep Mc said...

Hi Sheela..

Am Sandeep. i did BE in computer science. heard U on radio 91.9 fm somedays back... i would like to ask u abt my career n abt my Higher studies
my b'day is on 22nd Jan 1988.
Will be waiting for ur response...

Anonymous said...

Hi mam ,

I have been a great fan of radio 91.9 fm and have been listen your taro card conversation from a many past days ..! i have been thinking to drop my details on radio but the fear within me is i am not willing to go live .. Mam with due respect ..i want u to say out my taro outings . my i am doing my btech and i have got 2 year backs , my life is going very slow and down . i want u to tell about my future and when and how my good furtunes will be back . my DOB IS 2.SEP.1990 . highly obilised and looking forwad to ur reply. my e-mail id S_sheld@rocketmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheila ji,
I am a female, divorcee , DOB 8.3.1976, having one 5 year old girl child.
now i am in a dilemma of whether to get married again? whether it can spoil my daghter's future or it will be helpful. i am worried on her than me. pl help me

Anonymous said...

hi sheela .. this is bhagyarekha . i just completed my M.B.BS and preparing for my M.D entrance exams which s scheduled on jan 2013..i am really working hard atleast 16hrs a day but am sometimes i feel that i am unable to remember whatever i read and so what should i do to improve my conc power , to make my efforts more fruitful,high yielding and successful? are there any chances of GETTING A BRANCH OF MY CHOICE THIS YEAR?

Joan said...

Hi sheela,

I am going through many ups and downs. Its been 2 years I am facing this. My DOB is 3rd November 1986. Please let me know how i can get in touch with you?